Sunday 6 February 2011

Time is on my side...or is it?

Although it is well past Christmas and New Year's now I just wanted to say...

I am so thankful my husband and I were able to go spend Christmas this year with my family as it may be the last Christmast we get to do that for a few years. (praying that is not the case)

My parents will be moving back to the US after living in the UK for about 6 years. They've spent long periods of time away from the UK while I have stayed on so in many ways I am prepared to be apart from them; however, I think there will definitely be times when the ocean of distance between me and my parents and siblings will seem a bit overwhelming. Visits will not be as frequent as either side would like.

The next 2 months will fly by...

No comments:

Post a Comment